Advance’s Lo-Pro Pushback pallet racking systems are used extensively in high-cube storage facilities and provide superior selectivity and cost benefits when compared with other deep warehouse storage alternatives. Advance Storage Products’ pushback rack systems are available 2-6 deep and offer a number of advantages including:
- High Density Storage – As mentioned, Advance manufactures 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6-Deep Pushback Systems that provide high-density storage. As a result, you can gain up to 100% more storage space without moving to a larger warehouse.
- Heavy Duty Structural Steel Construction – Advance carts and rails are constructed from structural steel which provides superior impact resistance to forklifts.
- Low Profile Construction – Canted wheels roll in the same orientation as the rail-rolling surface instead of on top.
- Welded Bed Frames – Advance rails are welded together into a bedframe designed to prevent them from being misaligned during installation or loosened during product cycling. This design requires less attachment hardware, reducing labor costs and providing customers with a product that is easier to relocate.
- Linked Carts – Advance carts are linked together to prevent separation from the nested stack. If carts are not linked, carts with pallet loads could potentially hang up in the back of a system, becoming “run away” pallets, flowing too quickly towards the front of the system and possibly ejecting out into the aisle.
- Protected Wheels – Advance wheels roll inside of the structural rails, preventing debris from impeding the rollability of the wheels.
- Captured Cart Systems – Advance carts are fully captured within the nested pushback system. This prevents carts from being inadvertently lifted out of the system by misplaced forks.
- Large Wheels – Our 2 1/4″ diameter wheel is one of the largest in the industry, providing 12% better rollability than other manufacturer’s 2″ diameter wheels.
- Retrofit Capabilities – Advance can retrofit pushback racking to existing selective or drive-in rack, thus eliminating the need to buy new frames and beams.
- Rubber Bumper Stops – All Advance Lo-Pro Pushback systems incorporate large cushioned cart stops, protecting your loads and reducing operation noise.
For more information on pushback pallet racking or to get a project quote please contact us.