Essential Job Functions:
- Build and develop successful sales of ASP core product lines.
- Meet sales plan goals for revenue, profit margin and new customer generation.
- Make strategic pricing decisions to maintain margins.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customers and market.
- Train and educate distributors to develop solutions that leverage Advance value.
- Build and support long-term relationships with customers, the Advance Team and suppliers.
- Manage and forecast opportunities.
- Coordinate with the team to ensure excellent customer service and job profitability.
- Coordinate closely with marketing, engineering, manufacturing and accounting and work within company guidelines.
- Ability to work independently and accomplish tasks without supervision.
- Communicate regularly with management about goal progress, new business opportunities, etc.
- Strong business acumen — understanding basic financial principles.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Minimum 3 years outside B2B sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Material handling industry experience.
- Wholesale/Distributor sales channel experience.
Advance Storage Products is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Please email resume and cover letter with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**No agencies, please**