Our Pick Modules can be stacked 3-4 levels high, often with conveyors integrated to the rack system. Modules will often incorporate carton flow, pallet flow, pushback and other combinations for custom material handling.
Are Pick Modules the right industrial pallet rack for your warehouse storage needs? Compare the advantages, limitations and typical applications of these rack systems below.
- Can handle high SKU counts in small foot print
- Very efficient picking rates
- Can handle both split and full case applications
- High capital investment
- Relatively inflexible to reconfigure
- High conveyorization cost
- High-volume distribution
- Mail order distribution