Our Pick Modules can be stacked 3-4 levels high, often with conveyors integrated to the rack system. Modules will often incorporate carton flow, pallet flow, pushback and other combinations for custom material handling.
- Technical Data
Are Pick Modules the right industrial pallet rack for your warehouse storage needs? Compare the advantages, limitations and typical applications of these rack systems below.
- Can handle high SKU counts in small foot print
- Very efficient picking rates
- Can handle both split and full case applications
- High capital investment
- Relatively inflexible to reconfigure
- High conveyorization cost
- High-volume distribution
- Mail order distribution
|Structural Pallet Rack Brochure - Pick Module|
Click on the thumbnail below to download a PDF brochure containing additional information about Structural Pallet Racks from Advance Storage Products.