- Rover is a highly configurable, 3-Dimensional, shuttle-based AS/RS that is cost effective, flexible and scalable. Rover provides high throughput and is easily reconfigured to accommodate ever changing storage needs, SKU profiles and production demands.
- Unlike conventional cart or crane-based AS/RS, Rover systems provide high throughput which can be easily reconfigured to match increased storage needs, Changing SKU profiles and increasing throughput requirements.
- Integration flexibility
- High density
- High throughput
- Minimal additional material handling equipment
- Ease of installation
- Future growth accommodation
- Dynamic Storage Lane Configuration
- Can operate FIFO, LIFO, or both
- Same lane can be 10 deep→ 5 + 5 deep or 8 + 2 deep, etc.
- Managed real time by IWS
HIGH DENSITY DEEP LANE STORAGE
For high density storage in FIFO or LIFO configurations, multiple SKU’s can be easily stored and accessed on any aisle and any level as needed.
- Reduces aisles and warehouse space requirements
- Eliminates forklift travel, labor and damage
END OF PRODUCTION LINE STAGING
As product comes off the production line, pallets are staged by the Rover and ready for delivery to the loading dock.
- 24/7 operation allows for off shift staging
- Reduce labor and increase storage density
To learn more about Rover, contact Kevin Darby, Automated Systems Solutions Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org (714) 657-1608