Location: Cedartown, GA
Advance Storage Products is seeking a dynamic Plant Engineer to join the Advance Engineering Team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Plans and designs manufacturing processes in plant including process control planning
- Supports production with expertise and problem solving of product, design and assembly issues
- Conducts root cause analysis and implementation of effective solutions
- Maximizes efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods and work force utilization. Proposes solutions to manufacturing problems
- Determines and documents preferred manufacturing methods, approves changes to methods
- Determines equipment, parts and tools needed in order to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specification
- Must be able to communicate effectively across functional groups (e.g., other department supervisors and shop personnel)
- Supports purchasing in the development of supply base and supply problem resolution
- Has a hands on approach to quality problem solving and quality checks
- BA degree in related field required
- 2+ years of experience in a metal fabrication and welding environment
- Working knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures with the metal fabrication industry
- Working knowledge of safety principles and practices
- Previous experience working with lean manufacturing principles
- Working knowledge of quality control principles, including statistical methods
- Strong attention to detail and ability to resolve problems quickly
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Must be able to positively influence change
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, AutoCAD a must)
Advance Storage Products is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Please email resume and cover letter with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**No agencies, please**