Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee industrial painting operations and unloading of the production paint line, drive for maximum efficiency
- Ensure Team is properly trained and are using proper paint technique, to achieve safety, quality and efficiency metrics
- Train paint crew on proper painting techniques, and monitor paint conveyor line speeds to maximize efficiency
- Maintain paint equipment (spray guns, pumps, filters, etc.), establish regular preventative maintenance (PM) schedules
- Ensure proper emptying, storage and shipment of paint waste
- Ensure proper tagging and storage of waste water and arrange shipment/ documentation/ PO
- Ensure accurate and sufficient inventory levels needed to operate
- Working knowledge of CI continual improvement process and 5S
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Industrial Technology, or equivalent discipline. Work experience in leu of formal education will be considered.
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing/industrial paint environment
- 3+ years leading a production team (8+ employees)
- Great communication & interpersonal skills preferred
- Willingness to help production team achieve goals in safety, quality and efficiency
- Understanding that this role is a lead by example position and shop floor presence is a must.
Advance Storage Products is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**No agencies, please**