Location: Cedartown, GA
Advance Storage Products is looking for a dynamic maintenance manager to join the Advance Team! This position will be responsible for upkeep and maintenance of our Cedartown facility.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure all safety requirements are met, and complies with all corporate policies and OSHA rules
- Assist and supervise maintenance team in repairs, troubleshooting, and operations of all building and plant equipment
- Plans, budgets, and schedules facility modifications including cost estimates, bid sheets, layouts, and contracts for construction and acquisitions
- Orders necessary equipment parts
- Conducts regular inspections and ensures the upkeep and maintenance of all areas
- Keeps a record of all day to day maintenance and service activities undertaken in the facility
- Associates degree preferred or equivalent working experience
- Two or more years supervisory experience in a maintenance environment
Advance Storage Products is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Please email resume and cover letter with salary expectations to email@example.com.
**No agencies, please**