Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Advance Storage Products is seeking a detail oriented Human Resources Administrator with impeccable organizational skills to provide support to the Human Resources Department.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain and update company-wide HRIS system to ensure data is up to date and accurate.
- Process Worker’s Compensation claims, run audits and reports.
- Perform recruiting duties including working with managers to define jobs requirements, job postings, and reviewing resumes.
- Process weekly company-wide payroll; resolve employee pay issues; process wage garnishments.
- Assist to create and maintain department procedures manual.
- Maintain employee handbooks up to date with city, state, federal and agency laws and/or guidelines.
- Process benefit enrollment and administration of Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, 401k and Profit Sharing to ensure compliance with all legal regulations. Set procedures to ensure accuracy
- Conduct monthly billing reconciliation
- Assist with LOAs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 2 -3 years of Human Resources experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work well with confidentiality
- Ability to meet deadlines effectively and efficiently
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
Advance Storage Products is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Please email resume and cover letter with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**No agencies, please**