Advance’s 2-5 deep Full Support Pushback warehouse storage systems are designed for shipping and other light duty pallets (up to 3,000 lbs). Our Full Support Pushback storage rack systems can be configured with extra struts or wire mesh deck to support a wide variety of pallet configurations.
In addition, unlike our competition, we provide pallet support in the last storage position between the rails.
Use our Full Support Pushback system when your facility requires maximum flexibility.
Advance Lo Pro™ Pushback Advantages:
- High Density Storage
- Fast Operation
- High Selectivity
- Linked Carts: Eliminates the possibility of a load being stranded and suddenly rolling out of control
- Serrated Pallet Grips: Allows imperfect placement of pallets by “grabbing” the underside of the pallet ensuring that the load remains properly positioned on the cart
- Captured Carts: Prevents cart lift-out by fork truck operators
- Low Profile: The industry’s lowest stack height measuring 6″ on the 6-deep system
- Welded Rail Frame: Rails are permanently aligned at the factory to prevent field misalignment and costly maintenance
*Some options are full support and level carts
Additional Full Support Pushback Information Below:
- Technical Data
- Pushback Brochure
- Pushback Videos
Increase existing storage space up to 25% with 2 Deep Lo Pro Pushback systems.
These warehouse storage racks provide the flexibility to store multiple SKU’s and the ability to eliminate aisles needed in a selective rack environment. These systems are front loading and unloading, which reduces labor costs when compared to double-deep and drive-in models.
For pushback systems to be efficiently utilized, there must be roughly 4-5 times the number of SKU’s of an item in the facility than the depth of the storage lane.
The Deep Lo Pro™ Pushback is a flexible industrial storage system. It provides the ability to store several SKU’s and increases existing storage space up to 55%.
When compared to a drive-in system, the front loading and unloading helps reduce labor costs.
6 Deep Lo Pro™ Pushback’s front loading and unloading capabilities help reduce labor costs when compared to drive-in rack systems.
This industrial storage system offers the flexibility to store multiple SKU’s and increases existing storage space up to 65%.
For 6 deep pushback to be efficiently utilized, a warehouse will need 24-30 of the same SKU’s in each position.