With Pallet Flow Rack Systems the pallets are loaded into the back end of the warehouse storage system and flow to the front end. On systems over 3 pallets deep, a braking system is typically provided.
Research the Pallet Flow Rack System to determine if it is the appropriate warehouse storage rack for your application. Learn more about this structural rack available through Advance Storage Products, below.
- FIFO - First In First Out
- High storage density (25+ pallets deep)
- Efficient picking and unloading
- High capital investment
- Requires good pallet quality
- High maintenance requirements
- Limited SKU and selectivity
- Food Manufacturing
- Technical Data
Download Flow Systems Brochure Here