With Pallet Flow Rack Systems the pallets are loaded into the back end of the warehouse storage system and flow to the front end. On systems over 3 pallets deep, a braking system is typically provided.
- Technical Data
Research the Pallet Flow Rack System to determine if it is the appropriate warehouse storage rack for your application. Learn more about this structural rack available through Advance Storage Products, below.
- FIFO - First In First Out
- High storage density (25+ pallets deep)
- Efficient picking and unloading
- High capital investment
- Requires good pallet quality
- High maintenance requirements
- Limited SKU and selectivity
- Food Manufacturing
Click to download further information about Pallet Flow rack systems.
|Advance Material Handling Brochure|
Download Advance Storage Products’ brochure about material handling and structural rack systems.