Location: Salt Lake City
Responsible for various types of weld preparation, welding and weld finishing operations to manufacture product to shop drawings, specifications or other forms of instruction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Proficient in assigned welding techniques
- Interpretation of shop drawings, including weld wire symbology
- Knowledge of wire and filler material applications for various steel alloys, aluminum, and galvanized metal
- Working knowledge of fixturing and weld set up parameters (amps, volts, etc.) Conventional and precision measuring instruments
- Process inspection, certification, and documentation
- Welding equipment maintenance
- Finish grinding applications using manual and power tools
- Safety and housekeeping
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- High School diploma, or equivalent
- Welding Diploma or applicable years of experience
- Ability to read tape measure
- Successful completion of an internal welding test
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advance Storage Products is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.