Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a hard-working team that rewards commitment and loyalty? Are you interested in building a career with a best-in-class, growing, family-owned company that delivers on its quality promise?
Headquartered in Southern California, Advance Storage Products was voted as one of the Top Workplaces in the USA in 2022. Advance is the country’s leading manufacturer of pushback systems, producing nearly half of systems sold in the US. Our warehouse pallet racking solutions are used in major installations for many Fortune 500 companies. Our customers include, Pepsi, Walmart, Johnson & Johnson, Kroger, just to name a few!
Advance’s state of the art rack system manufacturing facilities focus on quality, safety, and continuous improvement for people and processes. As a Welder, you will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team. As part of this team, you will be involved in the exciting growth and development of Advance’s Salt Lake City operations.
What you will be doing
- MIG Welding in 10-hours shifts, while meeting our highest quality and production requirements.
- Interpreting shop drawings and weld wire symbology
- Processing inspections, certifications, and documentation.
- Maintain welding equipment
- Finish grinding applications using manual and power tools
- Participation in facility rotation to learn various areas of operations and development of skills
What you will bring along
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of welding experience
- Welding Diploma or applicable years of experience
- A great attitude, commitment to a fulltime position, with the ability and willingness to cross train while working with our fantastic team!
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a Manufacturing Company, diversity drives our culture. Whether you are looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Advance is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. We are one big family!
We strive to offer the best benefits to our team and their families and we believe that taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous pay.
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Incentives to earn higher pay
- Generous overtime
- Health coverage for you and your family
- 401k Retirement Plan with company matching
- Generous paid time off programs
- Training and Mentoring Programs
- We match charitable giving
- Flexible work shifts (day & night)
**PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO [email protected]**