Location: Salt Lake City, UT
This position will manage overall plant operations.
- Manage overall plant operations including manufacturing, quality, capacity planning & scheduling, shipping & receiving.
- Ensure plant safety performance to goals.
- Ensure plant quality performance to goals. Monitor scrap steel to goal.
- Ensure projects are produced to meet installation schedules, and deliver on-schedule. Build weekly schedules on-time.
- Strong “on-the-shop-floor” presence, leading welding, machine shop, paint/unload, and shipping/receiving teams.
- Responsible for Plant P/L, and spending to plan.
- Lead Plant Lean and Continuous Improvement efforts.
- Six Sigma training/certification preferred
- 5+ years of Manufacturing
- 3+ years of management experience
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Travel 25% of the time
- Ability to work different shifts as needed
- Adept at working with hand tools, and dexterity in working with small parts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a willing, “can-do” attitude by actively solving problems and addressing issues.
- Ability to lift 50lbs. as needed.
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Advance Storage Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Advance Storage Products does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs.
**PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO [email protected]**