Location: Covina, CA
This position will operate, support and maintain a multi-part automation system at our customer site. Equipment includes robots, conveyor and autonomous guided vehicles, as well as software that handles order management/fulfillment, inventory and related activities.
- Runs and manages the operation of the automation system on a daily basis.
- Provides hands-on support to correct and solve any issues that arise with the system.
- Collaborates with engineering and software teams (both internally and with outside vendors) to address mechanical, electrical, PLC or software issues.
- Assists with the roll out and implementation of any updates, fixes or improvements to the system, whether mechanical, electrical or software related.
- Maintains all equipment with regularly scheduled preventative maintenance services.
- Proactively troubleshoots and repairs any problematic or failing components.
- Maintains up-to-date documentation on the system, and assists in the development of standard operating procedures for the system.
- Trains customer staff on the proper operation and maintenance of the system.
- Promotes a strong environment of safety through compliance with all safety procedures and protocols.
- Associate’s degree in engineering or related technical field.
- 2-3 years of experience in operating and/or maintaining automation systems.
- Experience and working knowledge of Rockwell/Allen-Bradley PLCs, motors and drives, sensors, safety control devices and related equipment.
- Adept at working with hand tools, and dexterity in working with small parts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact and work with customer staff in a mature, professional manner.
- Possesses a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a willing, “can-do” attitude by actively solving problems and addressing issues.
- Exhibits proficiency and personal accountability for system performance and meeting customer needs.
- Ability to lift 50lbs. as needed, and ability to work at heights within a racking structure.
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Willing to work overtime as needed, and adjust hours to provide coverage onsite for special situations.
Advance Storage Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Advance Storage Products does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs.
**PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO [email protected]**