Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Working closely with the project management, engineering and corporate accounting teams, this position will help to coordinate various project, procurement, accounting and spare parts activities for a rapidly growing company in the automation industry. This position will manage the administrative tasks associated with projects and spare parts, including document and information distribution, report collation, communication support, as well as various accounts payable and receivable tasks. This position requires a self-starter, and will have the ability to help define and develop necessary processes in each area.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in project management meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Tracking project deadlines.
- Documenting project changes.
- Overseeing project costs.
- Ensuring that estimates and actual costs are recorded properly.
- Assist corporate accounting team with project invoicing.
- Administering and processing change orders for projects.
- Providing administrative support as needed, including support for project related travel.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Processing spare parts orders.
- Assisting with procurement of components and services.
- Administering service contracts.
- Monitoring inventory.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study, or Associate’s degree with commensurate experience.
- 3-4 years of experience in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Project, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with accounting software, especially Microsoft Navision.
- Knowledge electronic file management and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Who We Are
Advance Storage Products is the country’s leading manufacturer of pushback systems, producing over 50% of systems sold in the US! We started in the material handling industry in 1958 and our LoPro system is the recognized “gold” standard. Our products are used in major installations for many Fortune 500 companies and our tradition of innovation continues as we provide cost effective solutions for all types of racking and pushback projects anywhere in the country as well as internationally.
Our Mission is to provide our customers with the finest quality racking solutions, products and services by being proactive, adaptable and exceeding expectations with every project.
At Advance Storage Products, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented a number of safety precautions at all of our locations to protect our employees. These precautions include but are not limited to, mandatory face coverings, daily COVID-19 screenings, including temperature screenings, social distancing requirements, and proper hygiene protocols. In addition, we provide all of our employees with regular COVID-19 updates and education.
Advance Storage Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Advance Storage Products does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs.
**PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO DPIETREFACE@ASPRACK.COM**