Location: Remote / Huntington Beach, CA
Essential Job Functions:
- Review and complete all required documents to define the project (site conditions, financials, permitting and licenses, special requirements).
- Ensure proper hand-off from Estimator, and ability to fully understand the scope and specifications of project.
- Establish the Installation Schedule for the project. Coordinate with the plant and the customer. Maintain the installation schedule in CSI.
- Visit the site as required, including a job startup and subsequent visits every 2 weeks while the installation is progressing. Monitor material flow, installer progress and installation quality.
- Maintain Project Budget. Manage scope changes with Change Orders and open Customer Care Orders (W orders) as needed.
- Complete progress reports to Director of Project Management weekly and provide other project data as required.
- Complete final walk through and sign-off with customer.
- Conduct project kickoff meeting with Advance team within 2 days of the order being awarded. Take notes, record action items and follow up.
- Ensure communication between customer, sales, engineering and plants to keep project on track.
- Check quality of installation.
- Audit safety on jobsites and ensure subcontractors are aware of Advance safety requirements.
- Manage Project schedules, goal to deliver project on-time. Maintain installation schedule in CSI.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Email and basic computer skills.
- 3+ years’ experience in a project management role. Experience in the rack industry a plus.
- Project Management PMP Certification a plus.
- Ability to work independently, and with other departments within the organization.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 60%.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Secondary education a plus.
Advance Storage Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Advance Storage Products does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs.
**PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO [email protected]**