Advance Storage Products is seeking a dynamic Project Estimator with superior customer service skills to join the Advance sales organization and deliver quality custom warehouse racking systems to customers across the US.
The Project Estimator will partner with the sales team to deliver job estimates for engineered-to-order warehouse storage systems. ASP is headquartered in Huntington Beach, CA and would consider qualified candidates for remote work schedules. ASP is also located in Cedartown, GA and Salt Lake City, UT.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review plans and prepare bids and proposals.
- Gather, calculate and compile take off data for use in proposals and estimates.
- Interact with customers, in person, by phone or e-mail.
- Confer with potential customers to determine product requirements.
- Collaborate with sales and engineering teams to get an accurate understanding of customer requirements.
- Review plans, specifications and RFPs from clients.
- Prepare take-offs from customer supplied CAD drawings.
- Develop Bills of Material using software tools and develop customer quotations.
- Work with 3rd Party Engineers to derive preliminary designs.
- Prepare accurate and well organized estimates, project costs, manufacturing and delivery timelines
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience in supply chain, material handling and/or construction industry.
- The ability to adapt and be flexible to respond to the needs of the business and should have experience with inside sales, inventory control, order entry and fulfillment, customer service and support in an engineer to order business.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, be detail-oriented and comfortable working as part of a small team.
- The ability to work independently, take initiative and follow through to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to work effectively in a project-based, team environment.
- Has an understanding of construction, engineering or technology is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years Sales Support for Customer Service experience.
- Strong Customer Service approach.
- Ability to quickly build knowledge of products.
- Competent with Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with Infor Cloudsuite Industrial or similar ERP system is a plus.
- Experience partnering with sales teams.
- The legal right to work in the US without employment visa sponsorship.
- Relocation not available.
Advance Storage Products is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Advance Storage Products does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs.
**PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO [email protected]**