Advance is looking for a qualified Maintenance Technician to support plant operations in our Cedartown, GA location.
Under general supervision, the Manufacturing Maintenance Technician is responsible for the repair and maintenance of mechanical equipment, machines, electrical, plumbing, heating and air-conditioning systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairing or replacing defective equipment, motors and other parts
- Performing daily PM checks
- Maintaining overall safety, cleanliness and proper functions of tools, equipment and machinery
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Qualifications and Education:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Maintenance certification required plus 3 years of experience as an industrial maintenance technician a plus.
- Electrical experience required, Robotic experience a plus.
- Mechanical knowledge, which includes knowledge of punch presses, mig welders, conveyor systems, robotic welders, electrical motors, and general maintenance of building.
- Must be dependable, reliable and able to work second or third shift and work close with co-workers in a team environment.
- Ability to diagnose and fix problems
Hours may vary based on plant schedule and machinery repairs as needed.
Advance Storage Products is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
**PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO [email protected]**