Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Working closely with the management team, as well as the corporate accounting team, this position will be responsible for developing and managing the accounting function for a fast-growing technology company. The position will be responsible for defining various accounting functions for the organization, and creating the appropriate job/project accounting system for the company. This position requires a self-starter, and will have the ability to help define and develop necessary processes, procedures and standards in each area of the accounting function. This person will also need to be a proactive, results-oriented problem solver.
- Develop, build and manage accounting function for the organization (including AP, AR, GL and financial reporting) with leadership that creates an environment of trust, continual improvement and results in support of a growing and increasing complex organization
- Planning, directing and coordinating all accounting operational functions
- Ensure all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems follow appropriate GAAP, regulatory, banking and other relevant standards
- Implement consistent accounting policies, practices, and procedures
- Ensure timely, accurate and reliable month-end financial close and prepare and publish relevant, monthly financial reports to management to enable effective decision making
- Anticipate and manage cash requirements, including accurate cash flow forecasting
- Maintain & monitor appropriate preventative and detective controls to protect company assets and optimize organizational performance
- Assist in periodic physical inventory accounts
- Coordinate and support all financial related audits, reviews and tax preparation performed by outside audit and CPA firms and prepare necessary information for annual insurance renewals
- Identify and lead process improvement initiatives
- Monitoring inventory
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting; CPA preferred
- 5-6 years of relevant experience, including 1-2 years in managerial roles
- Thorough working knowledge of GAAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of ERP systems; Microsoft Navision experience preferred
- Experience with project/job cost accounting, especially in a manufacturing or systems integration environment
- Working knowledge of federal, state, local and sales tax compliance/reporting
Advance Storage Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Advance Storage Products does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs.
**PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO [email protected]**