DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Open to Challenges…you love taking on things that you haven’t done before…You’re always looking for new ways to grow!
- Highly Energetic… there isn’t enough time in the day to do the things you want to do…You love what you do and it shows!
- Collaborative … You’re the “go to” person when your team needs help …everyone wants you on their team!
- Accountable…You have a high sense of dedication and responsibility …You know that people are counting on you and you take this seriously!
Join a team where you can see your visible contribution to our success!
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
- Advance Storage Products is the country’s leading manufacturer of pushback systems, producing over 50% of systems sold in the US! We started in the Material Handling industry in 1958 and our LoPro system is the recognized “gold” standard. Our products are used in major installations for many Fortune 500 companies and our tradition of innovation continues as we provide cost effective solutions for all types of racking and pushback projects anywhere in the country as well as internationally.
- For us, it’s easy being Green! We uphold our responsibility as a global business partner to promote an environment in which our children and their communities can, and will thrive. We promote environmentally sustainable business practices by using water based paints, recycled metals/wood scrap and energy efficient lighting.
- Our mission is to provide our customers with the finest quality racking systems, products and services by being proactive, adaptable and exceeding expectations with every project. We have built long term success through committed relationships with customers, employers and suppliers. We’re not afraid to change and try new things! And it’s working….despite the ups and downs of today’s economy, we are still profitable and have a solid customer base!
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
- Advance Storage Products is 200 employees strong and our team is engaged in work that they feel good about doing. This is the place where you can build a career! Many of our employees stick around for 5, 10, or even 20+ years.
- We consider our employees our family! Our culture supports a collaborative environment and we want our employees to be happy, empowered, acknowledged and listened to because we know that will better serve the customer and the bottom line! You will have opportunities to make a visible contribution as well as being recognized for your efforts!
- We care about your well-being and we’ll take care of you! We’ve created a benefits package that will meet your “real-world” needs and foster a healthy lifestyle! You will be eligible for Benefit Programs that include Medical, Dental, Vision, and a matching 401K plans. In addition, we have a Health Wellness Program with some fun out-of-office activities …you’ll have opportunities to get to know your team members off site!
- We Want You to Enjoy Coming To Work…We enjoy what we do and we’re good at it… Our goal is to develop and grow our relationships with our team as well as contribute to your career success!
WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING OPPORTUNITIES OPEN:
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
The primary job responsibility is to partner with the sales team to build relationships with distributor customers and grow sales in the Western US.
- Communicate with customers in person, by telephone or email to determine product requirements.
- Estimate project costs, manufacturing and delivery timelines.
- Collaborate with internal engineering, manufacturing and shipping as well as external 3rd party installers to ensure product is delivered on time and meets customer specification.
- Accurately enter all orders in the ERP system.
- 3 – 5 years sales support experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
- Proficient with MS Office applications
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
Advance Storage Products is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.