Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Advance Storage Products is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company.
Essential Job Functions:
- Verify the accuracy of vendor invoices, perform three-way match and otherwise confirm the validity of vendor invoices
- Voucher valid invoices for payment in a timely manner
- Work with vendors, management and other relevant stakeholders to resolve issues and ensure vendor payment within department standards and direction of management
- Proactively ensure all invoices are received in accounts payable in a timely manner and follow escalation process to resolve issues blocking payment
- Initiate ACH, wire and check payments accurately and within established on-time standards
- Ensure all relevant documents are collected and organized per company policy
- Ensure all payments are recorded to the correct accounts in the general ledger system
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Previous experience in accounting, including transactional processing
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to perform independently and function well in a team-oriented environment
- Associate’s degree in accounting preferred
Advance Storage Products offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k) and paid vacation time. Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Advance Storage Products is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.