Increase throughput, reduce costs and save time
Rover is a superior automated pallet storage, retrieval and delivery system. Rover interfaces with all other WMS’s to increase throughput while saving time and money.
Unlike conventional racking systems and cart or crane-based AS/RS systems, Rover vehicles move simultaneously and bi-directionally throughout the storage rack.
- High Density: select lane depths to match needs
- High Throughput: scale with Rovers and VRC’s as needed
- Integration Flexibility: design around facility (LIFO/FIFO), integrates with picking operations
- Modularity: system can be easily modified to add storage positions or increase throughput
HIGH DENSITY DEEP LANE STORAGE
For high density storage in FIFO or LIFO configurations, multiple SKU’s can be easily stored and accessed on any aisle and any level as needed.
- Reduces aisles and warehouse space requirements
- Eliminates forklift travel, labor and damage
END OF PRODUCTION LINE STAGING
As product comes off the production line, pallets are staged by the Rover and ready for delivery to the loading dock.
- 24/7 operation allows for off shift staging
- Reduce labor and increase storage density
To learn more about Rover, contact Kevin Darby, Automated Systems Solutions Manager, email@example.com 714-657-1608