Drive In rack systems provide low investment, high density industrial storage solutions for users with very few SKU's to store. The Drive In is limited in application because only a single SKU can be stored per bay and its storage utilization tends to be low due to honeycombing.
- Technical Data
Determine if the Drive In pallet rack system from Advance Storage Products meets your warehouse storage requirements. Compare the advantages and limitations of this high density storage solution below.
- Lower capital investment
- High storage density for certain product mixes
- Typical Applications:
- Food or product manufacturers with limited SKU counts
- Inflexible, does not allow for SKU increase
- Low storage density (typically 50% of positions used)
- Low productivity (30% slower than alternative systems)
- Requires standardized pallets
- High rack damage by form trucks
- LIFO - Last In First Out
- Difficult to rotate time sensitive products
|Structural Pallet Rack Brochure (2)|
Learn more about Advance’s Drive In Structural Pallet Racks by downloading the PDF brochure below.